Premium Irish Whiskeys
- Midleton Rare
Fruits, honey and floral nuances all evident. Matured exclusively in special, individually selected bourbon-seasoned American oak casks.
- Bushmills Original
A rich warming taste of fresh fruit and vanilla
- Bushmills Black Bush
Matured in former Oloroso sherry casks. Soft, silky texture with a nutty character.
- Bushmills 16 Year Old
Distinct notes of juicy fruits, nuts and spice, as well as a hint of ruby redness
- Jameson 12 Year Old
Spicy, nutty and vanilla notes, hints of sweet sherry.
- Jameson 18 Year Old
Fudge, toffee, spice, hints of wood and leather, vanilla and a sherry nuttiness
- Jameson 1780
- Tullamore Dew
- Powers Gold Label
Fine Scotch Whiskys
- The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, SPEYSIDE
Silky feel, flowing on the tongue. Smooth and sweet fruity basket. Honeyed flowers. Almond biscuits.
- The Macallan 12 Year Old, SPEYSIDE
Sherry oak cask, dried fruits, spice and chocolate orange
- Oban 14 Year Old, HIGHLANDS
Dried figs and honey-sweey spices; a smoky, malty dryness
- Lagavulin 16 Year Old, ISLAY
Massive, peat-smoke typical southern Islay, yet with a dry finesse that makes up a classy package.
- Ardbeg 10 Year, ISLAY
- Ardmore, HIGHLANDS
- The Balvenie 10 Year, SPEYSIDE
- Dewars White Label, HIGHLANDS
- Glenfiddich 12 Year, HIGHLANDS
- The Glenrothes Select Reserve, SPEYSIDE
- Laphroaig 10 Year, ISLAY
- Highland Park 12 Year, HIGHLANDS
- Johnny Walker Red
- Johnny Walker Black
- Johnny Walker Green 15 Year
- Johnny Walker Blue
- Johnny Walker Gold